Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Writing "Day trips"


These are sentences extracted from the last writing you handed in. They have some mistakes, so you have to correct them.

1. I didn't expected that the place was packed.

2. I was really in to art so that I headed to National Gallery last year.

3. And there's also spectacular shows and shops.

4. Finally, although, I didn't have as much time as I'd like to have, I had a great time.

5. How we didn't bring any cloth and shoes comfortable....

6. And honestly, I have to say that was a unlike and drop-dead experience.

7. In this area had been filmed at about 50 fantastic American and Spanish films.

8. Films that were starring by great actors.

9. If you went to Arizona you won't be able to tell the difference.

10. Set and film in India, tells the story of Jamal Malik, who appears on the Indian version of "Who want to be a millionaire?".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and share your ideas!