Pages

Thursday 29 November 2012

A letter to a penfriend

Correct the sentences, or even rewrite them if it sounds better to you. Just follow your instinct, and see if it works for English. 

1. According to my future, I hope to finish my degree soon. 

2. I feel a lot like to know you.

3. I studied biology at the University. 

4. Now I work like a teacher. 

5. I'd like to be a penfriend of you. 

6. In this area is situated a beautuful natural park. 

7. As well as, I really like go out. 

8. I quite have a good fun going to the movies and going out for the weekend. 

9. But I'm totally sure about we'll click inmediately. 

10. I don't say you anymore so you should know it when you come here. 

11. So you have plenty time during the year to going out or doing sport. 

These are from other writings you've handed in voluntarily. 

12. After he was talking and explaining to the taxi driver the situation.

13. The most important appealing is that the weather is very soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and share your ideas!