Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

Air B&B Writing

After marking all your writings, what took me a long while as you could see, I've decided to give you a few sentences with mistakes so you can correct them. Here they are:

1. Also has a mall so near with shops where you´ll can find everything.
2. Maybe you want to stay in despite og go to the beach. Here you'll can do.
3. It's fantastic and is a pleasure for me, share it with other people.
4. I'd love to meet another people.
5. Really, is a quiet and safe place.
6. The place is quite safe because the security staff.
7. We have very experience with tourists. 
8. It's situated nearby the coast.
9. The house has a long balcony, you can stay outside during the summer so the weather is really good.
10. We also give the mains characteristics.
11. I recommend my house because is fantastic and is a pleasure for me, share it with other people.
12. I have a flat in Madrid, it's in the city center, it's not very big but it has a fantastic location when you'll have dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and share your ideas!