Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Pumpkin pie recipe


After our food tasting - which was very nice indeed - I'd like to share the recipe I prepared for you, so you can give it a try at home, and surprise your family and friends. I think that what really makes a difference is the spice mix. I used ALLSPICE, a blend of different spice that you can easily find in Great Britain, but not so easily here. To make your own mixture, wikipedia is very helpful. Click the names for the ingredients of MIXED SPICE, aka ALLSPICE. It may seem a bit confusing at first, but just read on.
Well, THANKS so much to those of you who devoted your time to cooking for class or brought sweets and chocolates (yummy!), I really appreciate it and enjoyed tasting your cakes!! I'd love it if you could share your recipes with us. I encourage you to write a comment with the link, or you could send it to me and I'll link the document.
Here goes mine:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and share your ideas!